Thursday, April 8, 2010

My everything

I was touching and caressing her. Entranced by the view of which was in front of me as I always have. It's but a daily routine for she was the window to my other world. But then it happened. She fainted..... I thought maybe she was just tired from our usual "activity". We were used to staying up all night just the two of us. We connected every night without fail. Yet she was never like this before, I assumed it could've been something she ate. But the apples were fresh!!

When she woke up, she acted as if nothing was wrong. I was relieved. I checked to make sure that her temperature was alright, and it was. I made sure she went thru a thorough medical checkup and she was as healthy as ever. Satisfied that she was alright I took her back to our room.

But then it happened again. She passed out, and I managed to bring her back but no sooner than I did, she was gone again. I panicked, I tried my best to figure out what was wrong with her. She was fading in and out of consciousness as I tried vainly to keep her awake. But alas......

It was of no use. She was gone........ Nothing in this world could be compared to how my heart sank and shattered into countless pieces as I held her one last time before letting go..... The room grew quiet. The world went dark. There was no one else, nothing else but the two of us. It was then and there........ That I swore... to bring... her.... back....

To be continued......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: