Saturday, September 20, 2008

My first aerial and 540 :D

Today Abudi called and we had a little very un-energetic training session at the Garden. The attendees included Ammar, Abudi, Azam, Mad and..... ME bebeh! :P

Abudi brought a mattress along with him to try out wall fulls. But unfortunately they (Azam and Abudi) kept bailing off the mat not on it. lol! It was hilarious. Too bad we didn't have any video cameras. It would've made a funny susuralley production if we did.

Okay now the important part. I did an aerial! hahaha!! the easiest move to do and the safest. Seems like I still have it and I have a very strong feeling that my other flips are still around as well. But I'm not gonna take any chances. Don't wanna spend raya in the hospital. :P

Photos of today will be processed later tonight and posted tomorrow. In the meantime. You can look at this. FLOWER POWER BABY!!

4 comments:

Abudi Alsagoff said...

you did not do a 540! I didn't see it, lies! ahahahaha.. i want to capub at your blog! me me me!! ahahahaha

Abudi Alsagoff said...

owh yea man, don't forget the awesome gayrana model's shoot photo!! that's going to be HOT!!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

gayrana is soo gay! He deleted the picture! I mean come on, so uncool.. GAY!!

Amir Hamzah said...

hahaha!!! takpe takpe next time. when he least suspects it i will take him down to the album of shame. haha!!