Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Adopt a pixie/elf/tooth-fairy hybrid :)

hello people. It's almost 2am and I can't sleep still. I just got myself an diffuser for SB-600 for Rm30 from some dude on LYN. Seems like a pretty nice guy, but couldn't stay and chat tho. My mum was driving cuz I still can't. It's pretty boring. I'm pretty much stuck at home until my brother comes back. Oh! and I just got myself a Lowepro Flipside 200 camera bag from yamiya. Should arrive by Wednesday. Costs me Rm300 and I am now officially broke.

On another note, I can use my left hand/arm. I'm typing with both hands now. Although it hurts a bit but nothing I can't handle. I just wanna get my x-ray and get this bandage out of the way. I wanna see the scar. Wonder how long it is. :P

I've been at home since I got back from the hospital but was too lazy to update anything. But now here I am! I couldn't sleep so I decided to give that diffuser a try. The results were great. I needed a higher output to get the same amount of light without it but it works and I love it. Sure beats wrestling a lightsphere on my flash anyday.

Alrighty.. my arm sudah lenguh. It's pretty weak. I got a lot of work ahead of me to get back in shape. The pain is what's stopping me really. That and my stitches and my unfused bone. haha!!

So yeah, the photos. I took some pretty weird shots of myself. Only 4 made it thru and only half of that made it to photoshop. and here they are :) be prepared to fall in love with me. I know I'm hot. and yes im talking about my pixie/elf/tooth-fairy hybrid photo. You know you want me. Don't fight it. Hahahaha!!



Shit this is actually starting to freak me out. haha!!

3 comments:

Abudi Alsagoff said...

HOLY SHIT! hahahaha, i wonder how the hell did you do that? AWESOME! and please, do a plastic surgery and KEEP that face of yours :)
jaajajaj

Amir Hamzah said...

oh man. if i had the money, i'd be in the hospital already. hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

ooopppsss ....scary la...i know u hot..tapi jangan la buat camtu..terus tak terpikat..hehehe.

dah baik tangan tu....alhamdulillah. u know who i am....right!!! yg minat sangat ngan u nya touch up. tapi awak tak nak ajar...just kidding.