Thursday, August 19, 2010

My monitor pulak? WTF??

It was raining like crazy earlier tonight much like the nights before. It was lighter than a coupla nights ago but this time it came with a surprise attack. The last one left me with a sudden power trip. This one ended with a massive lightning strike. I'm thinking it was close, cuz the sound of the lightning crack was so loud and almost as instantaneous as the flash. When it struck, the whole room turned white, I got a little jolt from the touchpad of my laptop and I heard something popped. It didn't strike me as odd at the time, cuz I checked my brother's CPU and the lights were on. My monitor's standby light has been out for ages so I didn't suspect anything was wrong.

It wasn't until I decided to get online on my bro's pc to check out how my blog looks like on the big screen that I realized something was wrong. The pc was on, and I pressed the on button but nothing happened. By then, I already had a feeling that it was dead. To make sure I checked the sockets, switch the input and tried again. No such luck. It's dead for all I know. I'm gonna try with another cable tomorrow just for fuck's sake. I love that monitor. Sucks that I have to waste money to get a new one. Money that could've been used for more beneficial things. This fucking sucks!! Waste my fucking money!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be sorely missed buddy...

No comments: