Monday, November 10, 2008

The Sunday Crew

Here's a shot of the whole crew on Sunday before we called it a day and headed back home. A job well done, and I think we definitely attracted a lot of interest from the crowds. I saw cameraphones everywhere. Spread the word people! :D Hopefully we can get more performance offers from which we can earn some cash with. Then it'd be like killing two birds with one stone. Income and exposure. :)

I'm really confident that our group will expand from this point onwards. We've got a few newcomers who joined in or came to see the Demo. Next jam sessions I hope I get to see these guys again and I really hope that more new faces will join in as well. The more the merrier I always say. It's a lot more fun doing this with friends and so much the better with having lots of friends.

More photos to come in. I'll process them after I get sufficient rest. No point doing things half-heartedly.

No comments: