Sunday, October 12, 2008

Still practicing

So it's been a day now since I got hold of the fifty. Around 100++ shots later, I think I have finally got hold of the manual focus thing. Damn, it was harder than I thought. Maybe it's because I've been taking a lot of closeups. I wonder how macro dudes like Zio do it. It's very penat woo!! feel like my eyeball was going to pop out!! haha!! okay that was exaggerating it a bit much. But i still have to practice more. Finally for the first time since I got my DSLR, I spent more time doing everything in camera instead of fixing it all in post. XD

Here are a coupla of good shots from yesterday's manual focus training session.


2 comments:

Nicholas Leong said...

Ahh you are getting the hang of it :P Next up, real macro! :P

Eh parkour jam on the 25th? :P I ingat 18th hahaha

@Fr!^n@ said...

cayok2.. ;)