Monday, October 13, 2008

Of Mosquitoes and Kings

I just woke up and I still feel tired. I woke up earlier today at around 2am after a weird dream i just had. So it went like this.

I was suddenly woken up for no apparent reason, and I looked around. "
Hmm.. why the hell did I woke up?", I thought to myself.

Then figuring that it must've been nothing, I went back to sleep. A few moments later, or at least I thought it was cuz I didn't have a clock or my phone to check the time with at the time, I was awoken again. This time I was starting to get annoyed. So I went to bathroom, washed my face and did my little business. Wiped my face with a towel and still frustrated, went back to my bed and tried to fall asleep again.

And this time all hell broke loose in my head. I had a dream which started the same way as before. I woke up suddenly just like what happened the first few times but this time my brother Alif was in the room on the computer. Being in a dream the part of my brain which controls logic and reason is still sleeping. So because of that, I didn't notice anything wrong with the picture.

And as I was getting out of bed, a tranny came into my room. He/she was wearing one of those things like the girls in Lady Marmalade's song. And this time I was thinking, in the dream, "What the fuck!? Where'd this freak come from?".

And I walked up to my brother at the computer. He was just sitting there staring at the monitor screen. When I tried to talk to him, a fat kid appeared out of nowhere who looks exactly like the kid of one of my parent's friends that I went to for their open house yesterday. And this time I was thinking to myself "Okay, first a tranny and now this fat kid? What the hell is going on here?"

So feeling rather weird, I decided to ask the kid where the hell did he come from. And he just replied "situ" pointing at a small hole which used to be where my my tempat cucuk plug was. Sorry I don't know what it's called. haha!!

Now I know that there's definitely something really weird going on but it didn't hit me that I was in a dream. haha!! So I decided to go downstairs and a kitten popped in to my room. Now that I think of it, I was playing with a kitten at the open house I went too. Hmmm... but it still doesn't explain where the tranny came from.

Okay so this kitty in the dream was a demon cat!! argghhh!! and I was the only one who could see the damn cat. It threatened to do stuff to my family which I can't remember the details and I ended up killing the kitty after it bit and scratched me on my left shoulder. I threw him down the stairs in which he land smoothly and went after my mum who was downstairs. I was so pissed and the bitch went after my mum!! So I went after it and strangled it to death......

And then I woke up, for real this time. That was a pretty weird dream... It made me feel uneasy, but I was still tired and sleepy. But I wasn't keen on going back to sleep again. It didn't work the first 2 times and the 3rd time led me into a messed up dream I wasn't keen to get back into again.

I walked around the room cuz I still wasn't feeling right. And I heard some noise coming from the door. Being on the edge after a freaky dream I decided to go downstairs and make sure everything's alright. :D I do that a lot. I dunno, I just think that my family's safety is my top priority. And if anything were to happen to them I'd do everything I can. It's just one of those things you know? I've been training hard so this is one of those situations where I really believe where I can put my training to good use. So anyway, I went downstairs, and when I turned on the lights I heard a noise in the kitchen!!

Which turned out to be my cat chicken ball. Ceh! bikin saspens je. haha!! checked all the doors and windows. Everything was where it was supposed to be. With a sigh of relief and contempt. I sat at the dining table with my cat and then went back up. I went online for a bit but the internet was slow. So I decided to edit a coupla photos to keep me awake long enough till Subuh Prayer.

And here they are. A mosquitoe coil and The King!! :P



So that's about it. Just another situation where the brain goes crazy. I wonder if those physchopaths I see on the news and documentaries sees things as though they were in a dream where all their rationale and logic side of the brain is turned off. Just a thought.

Alrighty, that's all for now. Till later :D

4 comments:

Nicholas Leong said...

Hrmmm I can check your brain for a fee. :P

I think you MF too much and its affecting you. HAHAHA!

Amir Hamzah said...

hahaha!!! i think you might be on to something there XD

@Fr!^n@ said...

aLAhai..
chian la encek amir nih..
too much think.. sbb tuh la smpai mimpi... ish2...
btw... nih pesanan org lame2..conventional but i think its help..:)
do this b4 u cleep..
basuh kaki.. bace doa tdo.. then everything will be ok..;)

Merissa K. said...

thats why you have to basuh kaki doll.