Friday, July 11, 2008

wooot??? Mawi belasah orang!!??

So today will be the last day of the Notti movie shoot. Didn't get to do much since the director wanted to save a lot of time and skipped a lot of things due to probably budget restrictions and also time factors.

I was supposed to meet a couple of australian traceurs who's coming to town today. but unfortunately because of my work schedule, i can't make it. :(

so anyway, a coupla photos as always. :D tomorrow is gonna be the RTM Gen-x teen shoot. It's a new series they've come up with and I think it has a lot to do with what teens are in to nowadays. So hopefully everything goes well and no accidents happen during the process. :D They'll be covering our group about parkour, tricking and also free-running. weee!! I'm tired but I'm loving it. :p


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That homeless piece of shit is mawi??? Holy cow!