Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another sleepless night...

Wow! its 3am. My body clock is messed up again. :( I need some help. As of late I've been putting a lot of effort into my training and only training. I thought at first that it would just be something to help me forget the troubles I had, but it turned out to be more than that. It's got me thinking that life is always about choices and facing your fears. It's the same as my training, when you're faced with a choice do you go for it and risk getting hurt but get a chance to learn and experience something new and it'll stay with you for life or just leave it and go on with your life without it but then someday you might get that feeling where you think "hey, i should've done that".

I don't want to live my life regretting. It's better to live and learn. and ignorance is not bliss, it's just what it is.. Ignorance.

So anyway, I've gotten myself pretty busy this part of the month till early july. My work dates are on the 20th,21st,22nd,30th, july, 1st, 2nd and 8th. yikes. I'm gonna be pretty busy. But its all good. I'm saving up for a new guitar :D among other things. I'm still thinking whether I should be training tomorrow, cuz my body aches all over. I guess I need some time to rest. Give some time for some of these bruises to heal. haha!

When exactly am I going to sleep? I still don't know. Got some things on my mind and it's keeping me from falling asleep. There's something missing in my life. It's there but I can't have it. All I can do is keep it close. Its both blissful and a bane. Feel like writing a song but somehow feel malas at the same time. :P no photos for today. Didn't take or edit any. I keep laughing looking at that big eyed photo of myself that I edited. Damn funny and scary too when you look at it too long. Freaky.

I think I should stop here. If I'm still awake in a coupla hours I might be back here again though :P Goodnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noob! hahaha.. yeah2, i agree with the part where you shouldn't do things that you're not confident with.. if you bail em, break your neck and you're gonna regret your whole life with it.. but if you're confident and you know how to fall nicely, then it shouldn't be a problem :D hahah