Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another day another trick

Its 4 minutes past midnight. Was waiting for a call but I guess she fell asleep. :p can't really blame her. She spent the whole day listening to people talk about boring stuff, and I get to see her tomorrow so it's all good. Unless something comes up. lol! Always expect the unexpected as they say and those words do really mean something.

So what did I do today? Although nobody really reads my blog but what the hey. All I did today was doing some stuff online and then went for tricking in the afternoon and went to one of my dad's friends house for some kenduri or something. Had mee kari yummm!! :D and still feeling hungry. :p

Okay so for the training session I had today, I drilled my roundoff back for about a couple of dozen times. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to have the confidence to land it on grass pretty soon. And I'm starting to really get the hang of my newly learned sideflip. pretty cool. and yes my backflip is getting better as well!! weee!! I sense my own showreel coming out soon. :D Be prepared!!

Now time for the bad news, my lucisart plugin on my photoshop has gone crazy. I can't fix it. I've switched OSes and it's still there, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and redownloaded the plugin but I still get the same thing. I honestly am dumbfounded and have given up already. :( Time to move on I guess, I've been relying on that thing too much anyway.

Now I'm starting to get sleepy. I think I better head to bed...
Behold my Alien eyes of doom!!! lol! I look ridiculous, but felt like uploading this up anyway. XD

No comments: