Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting back in shape vid. :D

I shot this a coupla days before the pd outing. Cuz its been a while since I went out and trained since the last outing which was a few weeks back, and its been half a year since my broken arm incident and I can safely say that right now, I'm fully healed.

Hehehe! I've been really paranoid since then tho. So I've been really careful at the pace that I'm doing things. Accidents happen and my flips aren't that good. And I've lost some tricks as well. Tricks that I don't know when I'd attempt to get back again tho. But all in due time.

So I decided that it's time I go back to full throttle training from now on. And trying to focus on fixing my form. That's the easiest way to go at it I guess. Haha! Fell asleep while uploading this vid lol. So here it is. Nothing much, just drills basically :D alrity. so here's hoping for a great year. laters :D

7 comments:

Abudi Alsagoff said...

Amir Hamzah is back on action!!!!
So cool your roundoff back at PD!!ON CONCRETE!!! =))
Btw, I like your J-turn gainer :thumbs up:

FatRock said...

amir is BACK(terminator pronounciation)..!!!!

@Fr!^n@ said...

love to see ur back side... ahahahahah :P

Unknown said...

Yeah Amir is back!!
Cool!!
Can't wait to see ur new moves!!

Saleha said...

nice butt!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA ;p

Amir Hamzah said...

hey what's with the butt comments? haha!! thankies all. will work really hard to learn new stuff and work on existing ones. woohh!! parkour malaysia!!!!

LINA! said...

i would like to say that i disagree with the butt comments but i can't because i'm jealous that your butt lagi mantap than mine *cries*

bang, pinjam camera. :p