Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why So Serious?

Phew, took a long time editing the photos and I still have more in the hard drive... I'm done for now. Tak larat lah. I've saved some photos with extremely fugly facial expressions in the hard drive for later. hehehe!! The guys are gonna love this once I'm done editing them. muahaha!!

So, let's see. What should I write about? Hmm.. What's happened since the last post? hmmm..... NOTHING!! yeps. I've been doing nothing but editing photos for the last coupla days. I can be such a geek sometimes. Eh wait a minute! I am a geek! in disguise. haha!

Anyway, I went through Alif's and Ammar's shopping bags last friday, mostly food stuff and toiletries. And I found a coupla boxes of cereal!! I LOOOVVEEE cereal! Koko Krunch, Honey Stars, Fruit Loops you name it. If it's sweet I'll eat it. So these guys had cereals and I didn't, and the Koko Krunch even had a cool little Joker figurine that came along with it. Knowing that I'm not gonna get the cereal, I might as well get something out of this discovery. So I took the toy. hahaha!!

And today we had a little photoshoot. The Joker being ze model. So photogenic, so cool. :P




Joker: Hello people!!

So how did I shoot this you ask? Easy peasy, the last pic is the set. Used an SB-600 at full power and bounced it off the ceiling. :)

As a last note. Dark Knight is the best movie evarr!!!

3 comments:

Nicholas Leong said...

Hrmm if you love this so much, wonder what you think of the Hot Toys version :)

Amir Hamzah said...

Noooo! pls do not poison me on things that i must pay to own. I like free stuff. haha!!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

wee~ i can't follow your blog!!! neway, my internet just got cut off today because i haven't paid the bill for 9 months!! wee~ haha. now im using the h4x33d account of streamyx :)