Saturday, September 13, 2008

Plant Me Tender

As promised. More pictures of the garden. hmmm... I love the plants. They're so photogenic. And they don't move around when I snap their pictures. haha!! I'm still struggling to get the perfect feel for human photos. I dunno why, but my PR skills are a bit off. Anything to do with human interactions kinda turns me off. In photography that is. Cuz they move a lot and I can never get the lighting right. GRRRR!! I will practice moarrrr!!

and ummm.. I kinda stole your line Naj. haha!




5 comments:

Abudi Alsagoff said...

omg that last picture is awesome!!!!!
with that embun hanging there~~

Amir Hamzah said...

woot??? the picture isn't awesome!! I'M awesome!!! haha!!

Anonymous said...

OMG YES I'm a trendsetter. Also, kinda insulted that I have to do this stupid word verification thing. WHATEVS>

Amir Hamzah said...

oh dang! I should turn that thing off.

Abudi Alsagoff said...

wee~ i want to spam now there's no word verification!! OMG OMG OMG
ZOMGLOLZOMFGBBQROFLMAOROFLMAFAOFAO!!!