Tuesday, September 23, 2008

KAMPAI non-alcoholic 5% juice.

Currently my favorite drink.. they have it in pinapple, strawberry, lime and apple. :D I like 'em all. :P An empty bottle of it is sitting right next to my computer monitor. I'll throw it out later. Nothing to do, nothing to watch. I have no life. Yeps. But somehow that doesn't bother me... which is kinda sad really.

Photo and edit of the day.

Before:

After:


It costs RM2.50 a pop for a 275ml worth of pure yummyness. Totally worth it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

uoohh!!
kampai!!cambest jer
lagi2 tyme berpuase ni.mane beli?
nak test.
wee~!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

It looks like it's shining and it is asking me to drink it :)
where the hell do I buy it? :O

Amir Hamzah said...

7-11 bebeh!!!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

hot update!! my 7-11 takde the drink!! wee~ this is sooo Malaysia :)

Amir Hamzah said...

wahhaha!! malaysia is very cool.

Nicholas Leong said...

i saw the drink at 7-11, maybe I'll go grab it later on the way home. :D

So there is only 5% juice? The 95% is? hehehe

Amir Hamzah said...

hahaha!! sugar!! i've a got a sweet tooth :P

@Fr!^n@ said...

haa.... 95% sugar??? baru ingt nk beli.. tak jadi la.. nnt kene diabetes.. ahahahaha :P

Anonymous said...

dah minum!wee~ 7-11 seksyen 4tambahan xd..kene naek atas.haha.

@Fr!^n@ said...

mne new blog... n new arrt... ahahaha... im hunger of ur photo art.. plz update.. ahahahahah :P

Merissa K. said...

i like the strawberry one! so sedap! next time lepak i belanja u one bottle okeh?