Friday, August 29, 2008

Being driven around KL

I followed my dad around kl today. Finally after about 2 months I've started taking real photos!! woohooo!! Loving it! :D It's a bit hard still but I'm not complaining. So I finally was able to test out what my 55-200mm was capable of. I bought it in July after the accident so I never really had the chance to try it out. Now that I have, this piece of glass is terrific! :) It opened a whole new world for me, composition wise. I get to be a lot more organic with my shots.

I'm looking forward to more great shots with this lens. :) here are my faves of the set.





Tomorrow my brother and his dudes have a casting session for a TVC. Shouldn't be a problem getting it. They're very good. :)

3 comments:

Naj Me Tender said...

GORGEOUS PICS MAN. I'm saving up for a DSLR but I have no idea which model to take (Nikon of course).

Nicholas Leong said...

Come on! You can do better than the plant thingy :P That was way too normal for you hehehe

@najmah take the D90!

Amir Hamzah said...

haha! yes D90!!